Wednesday 9 June 2010

The search begins

So, I've been thinking about this!! I work in a big City and must pass thousands of men a day. Now I'm not blinkered and do look around at people but maybe notice 2 men a week that I think 'yeah, hes attractive'. Now what are the chances that those 2 men are available? Slim to none, thats the chances. So my question is, at what point do you lower your standards and just settle for what you can get??

I am in my early twenties, but yet all but one of my friends are in a relationship and some of those have been in relationships with the same guys for 5 or 6 years. One set of friends have a mortgage, another is expecting a baby and all the others are just longing for one or both of those things.
Please don't be mistaken in to thinking that I want neither of these things one day. The truth is that I do. However, to have these things I need to start with a boyfriend first.
So, the search begins......

No comments:

Post a Comment